Von: swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch [mailto:swinog-boun...@lists.swinog.ch] Im
Auftrag von Tobias Brunner
Gesendet: Montag, 15. August 2016 21:24
An: swinog@lists.swinog.ch
Betreff: [swinog] Bad Connectivity at UPC Home Internet

Hi all,

I'm having a hard time with my UPC Internet at home. Connections to f.e.
Github are nearly impossible since a few weeks (can't remember exactly since
when =( ), but when connecting through a VPN (exits at AS57118) there are no
performance issues other connection problems.
This connection troubles are not only to Github, but also to other random
destinations like Ifolor, sometimes Google, sometimes SRF, ... I couldn't find
patterns at the moment, SmokePing started collecting them for me =) (currently
it shows huge paketloss, but still have to wait some more days for better
graphs).

Is anyone else having such issues with UPC home Internet?

Cheers,
Tobias