Tobi,

Sounds like a plan! I suggest do make a project on any international accepted
crowdfunding plattform for the 50k (plus some reserve), we spread the link via
all *NOG lists and social media and I'm confident that money will be raised in
no time.

On behalf of the international network community I would like to express my
appreciation for all your work and effort you made so far.

--
Fredy Kuenzler
Init7 (Switzerland) Ltd.

http://www.init7.net/