On 2017-03-01 09:58, Franziska Lichtblau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are a team of researchers from TU Berlin [1] working on a measurement
> project
> to assess the ramifications of traffic with spoofed source IP addresses in
> the
> Internet.
>
> To better understand the operational challenges that you as network operators
> face when deploying (or not deploying) source IP address filtering techniques,
> we'd like to invite you to participate in our survey.
>
> If you could spare 5 minutes of your time, we'd be delighted if you could fill
> out our survey form and tell us about your current practices regarding network
> filtering.
>
> To participate, please visit:
> [2] http://filteringsurvey.inet.tu-berlin.de/

You are missing the option for:

 "hardware does not support it at line rate"

Which is the most important excuse by the larger networks to not enable
BCP38/SAVE[1]/MANRS[2].

Most smaller shops, where the traffic conditions fit inside the hardware
budget, just do not care enough unfortunately...

Oh, and indeed, Switzerland is a bad place for BCP38, most networks
allow spoofing on both IPv4 and IPv6.

Greets,
 Jeroen

[1] http://www.redbarn.org/internet/save