learn from it, by Khalid Jawaid, Cisco
Date: Monday October 30, 6pm to 9 pm (including networking apero)
Details and Registration:
https://www.digicomp.ch/events/it-professional-events/the-cisco-journey-to-an-ipv6-only-building

The event is free for Council Members, for non-members, the Kostenbeitrag for
apero is CHF 20 (at the Abendkasse).

I am looking forward to seeing you
Silvia

Sunny Connection AG
CH-8124 Maur
+41 (0)44 887 62 10
www.sunny.ch<http://www.sunny.ch/>
http://twitter.com/sunny_shagen
Switzerland is globally Number 3 in  IPv6 User
Adoption<http://labs.apnic.net/dists/v6dcc.html>
We reached 30%, on our way to 50%!