This is already the fourth iteration of our Security Chat series.

We are gathering for an evening of short security-related presentations and networking with peers in the security industry.

Security Chat 4.0
Thursday, November 16th, 18.00 - 20.00
AdNovum Informatik AG (Headquarters), 22 Röntgenstrasse, 8005 Zürich
(free) singup at: http://bit.ly/security40

If you are interested in giving a short presentation, please indicate on the signup or email me directly. Any topic welcome: Projects you are working on, research you have conducted, questions you would like to get answers from the attendees, an embarrassing security story; the stage is yours.

We have a sponsor who offered to provide us with some small libations for after the event. And keep the rest of your evening open; I am sure there'll be a group that is going to get some dinner afterwards.

Hope to see you at the event!

  -raffy

PS: Tell your friends!