Hi

I get these errors:

| TLS is required, but was not offered by host mx1.datacomm.ch[212.40.2.32]

and

| TLS is required, but was not offered by host relay.kfsb.ch[213.202.32.8]

Since I've made TLS for SMTP mandatory. The respective admins of these servers
might want finally at least enable voluntary TLS; some of their customers
apparently would like to receive mails from my server.

And by the way, RFC 2487 that is referred to for instance in the postfix manpage
and stated that one must not make TLS mandatory has been obsoleted by RFC 3207.

Cheers
Seegras
--
"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin