Hello.I have read salt has today a Internet problem. When salt now use google
Dns. I think they have a Dns Problem.I think this is now as
workarround.Greetings XaverVon meinem Samsung Galaxy Smartphone gesendet.
-------- Ursprüngliche Nachricht --------Von: Gregor Riepl <onit...@gmail.com>
Datum: 29.10.18  09:16  (GMT+01:00) An: swi...@swinog.ch Betreff: [swinog]
Google DNS on Salt Mobile Hi,It seems like Salt is no longer supplying their
own DNS servers whenestablishing an LTE connection. Instead, the network
responds with Google DNSservers (8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4).Is there a particular reason
for that?I'd rather not send all my DNS requests to Google.Perhaps it's time to
switch to private resolvers everywhere, if not even ISPsare providing that
service any more...Thanks for any