all,

from what I saw within the last years, more and more companies us cloud based
proxy services (like e.g. McAfee Cloud proxies).
Since these proxies are sometimes misused to produce nonsense (do evil things)
on the internet through these proxies, site admins block IPs belonging to that
individual proxy - leaving he other IPs belonging to the local (country
assigned)cluster's proxies alone, some of the nodes work for certain sites and
some not ...