Hi all,

Thanks for all the useful infos you provided. I am taking a summer break and will compile all infos received in the meantime. Will post a summary on the list in a couple of weeks. I'm planning to test USB console servers as well, as it looks like some new Cisco product families have a USB console and no more RJ45 RS232 console port.

cheers
--félix

Félix Curinga