Hi Community!

Does anyone know how to contact the Zürich based hosting
company swisshost.ch?

One of our customer has an email issue (causing spam reports being sent
to our abuse desk) which could be due to an MX on a domain they own
pointing to a host which has probably been repurposed as spamtrap.

I left several messages on their support voicemail. Got an email
autoreply to a case I opened 14 days ago, but no 'human' reaction yet.

They didn't post anything on their Twitter or Facebook account for more
than a year. Are they still alive?

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden