Hello list,

We are seeing some "mean" behaviour when sending an e-mail to any e-mail
address ending in @bluewein.ch. Note the difference between bluewin and
bluewein...

As soon as an e-mail is sent from our relay to this domain, we get listed
on the UCEProtect-Level1 blocklist. Yes, we can discuss whether or not this
is a serious blacklist, but some mail providers actually use this service
and then block our legit e-mails.

Now to this domain. On HTTP all seems in order, the domain is redirected to
bluewin.ch. But SMTP points to a separate mail server: mail.ict-olten.ch.
Behind ict-olten.ch seems to be nobody (no website, no other results so far
after a bit of research).

Does anyone here in the list have information about the behaviour of this
domain and who is responsible for it? Obviously a typo "bluewein" instead
of "bluewin" happens pretty fast when users are registering and it's
already the second or third time within a month that we get blacklisted due
to a typo from users.

thanks for any hints and cheers,
ck