Hey

> To the partners at least, in October 2022 informing them that
> anything containing digest-type 1 and/or key algorithm 5 oder 7 are
> no longer supported and will be deleted. This was done last week and
> digest-type 2 and key algorithm should be used. Since end of January
> 2023 you could not use them anymore.

Darn, thank you for the hint! I'm also affected and missed the phase out
of those algos.

Guess I have to read:
https://www.dns.cam.ac.uk/news/2020-01-15-rollover.html

I wonder why my registrar never noticed me he would delete my DS
records disabling DNSSEC on my domains.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon- @ HomeOffice und normal erreichbar
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden