I'm not sure if that works... Maybe now it tries to send accounting on "port 0" of 
radius_server1. If it did work in the past, maybe it was a bug :-). I suggest you try 
to talk your first 2 radius servers into acting like proxies, ie. to forward their 
acct packets to radius_server3.

By the way, I also have:

!
radius-server vsa send accounting
!

This way you can gather a lot of interesting information which aren't included by 
default.

-Manuel

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Pascal Gloor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Inviato: mercoled�, 23. luglio 2003 10:42
A: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Oggetto: Re: [swinog] 12.3.1a on LNS


> I'm running 12.3.1a on our LNS and it works (accounting as well). 
> Maybe
your Radius doesn't like some new accounting attributes the new IOS sends...

nope, the router doesnt even send the packets.

it could be that a feature I use is no more supported.

I declare 3 radius servers. two only auth and one only acct.

!
radius <radius_server1> auth-port 1645 acct-port 0
radius <radius_server2> auth-port 1645 acct-port 0
radius <radius_server3> auth-port 0 acct-port 1646
!

Pascal
----------------------------------------------
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/

Reply via email to