We are using 12.31a and it seems stable here:

i79xxx-xxx uptime is 6 days, 5 hours, 7 minutes
System returned to ROM by reload at 07:20:00 MEST Fri Jul 18 2003
System restarted at 07:21:51 MEST Fri Jul 18 2003
System image file is "slot0:c7200-is-mz.123-1a.bin"

cisco 7206VXR (NPE400)

Mic

At 11:44 24.07.2003, Viktor Steinmann wrote:
>core1.router uptime is 4 weeks, 1 day, 9 hours, 15 minutes
>System returned to ROM by reload at 02:24:22 CEST Wed Jun 25 2003
>System restarted at 02:25:42 CEST Wed Jun 25 2003
>System image file is "disk0:c7400-js-mz.122-15.T2.bin"
>
>Uptime would be higher, if I hadn't rebooted for testing purposes...
>
>Of course, I don't know, if 12.2(25)T2 is as stable on the 7200 as it is on 
>the 7400...
>
>Cheers,
>Viktor
>
>On Thursday 24 July 2003 11:38, Pascal Gloor wrote:
>> > Since I upgraded, I dont get any accouting anymore.
>>
>> TAC says, downgrade... uh... after Fredy's mail I m a bit scared to do
>> that. Anyone got a 12.2(x)T running well on an LNS? (I was running
>> 12.2(11)T before).
>>
>> Pascal
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/
>----------------------------------------------
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/

************************************
Michele Marazza
Swisscom Enterprise Solution
IP-Plus Internet Services
Backbone Engineering
************************************
---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.502 / Virus Database: 300 - Release Date: 18.07.2003

Reply via email to