hi roger well, if they got your email really from the nic.ch database, i'm sure that miss beranek (lawyer from nic.ch, Beranek Zanon Nicole beranek [at] switch.ch +41 1 268 1515 ) would be interested in knowing it...
-steven > -----Urspr�ngliche Nachricht----- > Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > Auftrag von Roger Buchwalder > Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. Juli 2003 08:37 > An: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > Betreff: [swinog] www.netparts.scis.ch > > > Hello > > I've got yesterday and today over 30 E-Mails from > http://www.netparts.scis.ch > with the same content. Just the headers are different. They mails > come from > Bluewin, Green, Tiscali and Cybernet. > I don't know, from where they got my special E-Mail, maybe from nic.ch > > The http://www.netparts.scis.ch will sell Cisco-Parts. > I'll ask you not to buy from this shop, who is using spam as > "Advertisement" > > Greets > Roger > > Internet Online AG > Adlikerstr. 290 > 8105 Regensdorf > Switzerland > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > tel +41 1 871 40 70 > fax +41 1 871 40 80 > > . > > ---------------------------------------------- > [EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive: > http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/ > ---------------------------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/
