--- Markus Wild <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > KPN/Quest is closing the business in Switzerland, and they sell 
> 
> That's putting it somewhat mildly ;-)

Actually, I was going to send a personal message, and found reply-to: too late...
I have no idea about KPNquest's business details, I've just seen a half-empty 
office with some hardware left. 

> > lots of equipment cheap. I've seen there some gears with Lucent logo on 
> 
> If you really saw equipment with "Lucent" logo on them, it must have been DSLMAX20
> DSLAMs (1HU things), not Portmasters (we never bought them that late, ours all
> still had Livingston logos). There might be a few DSLMAX20 left (nice little
> SDSL concentrators, really!), but definitely no PM2(e).

Again, my Lucent related experience is zero, so that's what I've seen: 
boxes with some network interfaces and red circle logos on them. No idea 
what that was, and no idea what Portmaster is. 

Cheers,
Stan


----------------------------------------------
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/

Reply via email to