-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Andy Castle
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 10:40 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [swinog] bgp up/down @ tix?Hi All,
The mailing lists for TIX are no longer used as Andre informed me that the SWINOG lists were used for TIX communications.
Myself and the Swiss team are on the Swinog mail lists.
For urgent TIX issues email direct to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call the hotline number
I will investigate the reported issues.
Rgds
Andy Castle
-----Original Message-----
From: Fredy Kuenzler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 August 2003 07:10
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [swinog] bgp up/down @ tix?
Fredy Kuenzler wrote:
> Maybe a cc to [EMAIL PROTECTED] (see
> http://www.tix.ch/mailinglists.htm) will give some more info.No:
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at cctld.tix.ch.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
> This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)I checked the [EMAIL PROTECTED] subscription list. People which should be
in charge of TIX are _not_ subscribed.F.
----------------------------------------------
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/
Title: RE: [swinog] bgp up/down @ tix?
hi
andy
is
there any result of the investigation why this happened?
-steven
- RE: [swinog] bgp up/down @ tix? Michel Renfer
- [swinog] bgp up/down @ tix? Steven Glogger
- Re: [swinog] bgp up/down @ tix? Fredy Kuenzler
- Re: [swinog] bgp up/down @ tix? Fredy Kuenzler
- RE: [swinog] bgp up/down @ tix? Jerome Tissieres
- Re: [swinog] bgp up/down @ tix? Roger Buchwalder
- RE: [swinog] bgp up/down @ tix? Andy Castle
- Steven Glogger
