Viktor Steinmann wrote: > > Same here... (exactly the same... freaky, isn't it? ;-))
<SCO MODE> Yes, and all of you violated my exclusive copyright dating back to ancient history! And all my trade secrets too! But I wont tell you what exactly I own! Muaahhhhh...!!! Fist I will sue IP-Plus and Sunrise. Oh, and the rest of you will have to pay $.02 for my no-hassles license! If you don't pay, I will write many press releases and a have a lot of interviews with IT Reseller and talk about thinking to think about to prepare some list which could then potentially be used to sue each of you on the basis of some law whose name just escaped my great mastermind. (or was the B�PF maybe???) Yea, that was it! Everybody is a terrorist! Wait until I tell my numerous allies! They will come to help me to destroy... hmmm... who?... me?... nooooo!... Muaaahhhhhhhhh...!!! </SCO MODE> ;-) -- Andre > Viktor > > On Tuesday 26 August 2003 16:14, Roman Hochuli wrote: > > Hi Fredy > > > > We have > > --snip > > clock timezone CET 1 > > clock summer-time CST recurring last Sun Mar 2:00 last Sun Oct 3:00 > > --snap > ---------------------------------------------- > [EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive: > http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/ ---------------------------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive: http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/
