* Steven Glogger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> what do you use additionally? good experiences?

I do not use any DNS-based IP Blacklists, because i think they do
more harm, then they help.

Have you ever considered using a Content-Filter like spamassassin
(rules based, bayesian optional), or bogofilter (bayesian only)?
They need much more resources than a single DNS Lookup, though.

However, they tend to cause much less problems, because mail
never bounces, and just goes to spam folder. (Iam aware that you
can do the same with DNS Blacklists, however thats not an usual
configuration).

--
Today is the first day of the rest of our lives.
http://www.suug.ch