Hi Pascal,

I believe if we limited internet access to only one port,
got all our services running on this port, we would still
have lots of worms and viruses, and the threat would remain
the same.  The cause is not the communication channel, but
the endpoints.

Mickey

-----Start of Original Message-----

-----End of Original Message-----

--

Mickey Coggins    Tel: +41-79-210-3762  Fax: +41-86-079-210-3762

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/