From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Pascal Gloor
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 4:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [swinog] SwiNOG #7 debriefing !

Dear SwiNOG#7-Meeting-ers,

I would like to thank:

   - Carlos Mendez (Interoute) for his fast response to our (very late)
sponsoring request!

   - Nicole Bernet (T-Systems) for the Apéro Sponsoring. Sorry Nicole, I
completly forgot to mention it during the meeting :-/

   - Fabien Berger, Michel Renfer, Fredy Kunzler, for the meeting
organisation.

   - Simon Leinen, Dr. Mike Widmer, Raphael Colliard, Eva Bollman, André
Chapuis and Nicolas Fischbach for their GREAT presentations !

- All the participants indeed :-)

I hope I didnt forgot anyone. Feel free to blame me if I did :-)

See you all at SwiNOG #8.

Pascal Gloor [The SwiNOG-CORE-Team]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/

[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/

-- Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Candid Aeby
Internet Pipeline AG
Hardstr. 235
8005 Zürich
Tel +41 1 277 75 55 / Fax +41 1 277 75 50

http://www.pipeline.ch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]