Hello Pascal

> I'm running a 12.2(15)-BC1 on ubr72xx. I just found that the
> complete snmp tree for "CPE remote-query" disapeared after a
> mass modem reset. "sh cable modem remote-query" still works fine.

My expiriences with this release are good so far but since we do not use remote-query
I can't help you directly. But as far as I can see from the release note
(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5012/prod_release_note09186a00800873f1.html#431997)
 there is a known bug which you might hit:
CSCdy10666 Remote-query:Inconsistencies observed while unconfiguring/re-config

--
Kind regards,
Roman Hochuli

GPS-Technik AG
Zürcherstrasse 139
8952 Schlieren
Switzerland
Tel +41-1-7329977
Fax +41-1-7311840

While talking a little bit annoyed about taxes:
"...at least it does not make addicted."
                                   -- 2002, Andre Wieler
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Maillist-Archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/swinog%40swinog.ch/