Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag
von Nik Hug
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. Juli 2004 23:38
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: [swinog] AS3303 Routing Problem ?

look's bad.

I can't reach admin.ch - and this two days before "independent day".

Maybe we should ask for a homeland security department? - their first task
might be the deployment of a multihomed internet-link for our tax-receivers
... but maybe this is a blind spot for a major sharholder.

;-)  (or a rotation of 180d ?)

nik