On Monday 01 November 2004 10.41, Stefan Rothenbühler wrote:
> I'll be doing my service as "Informatikpionier". I'm wondering how
> much this has to do with IT ;)

Well... the name... and... uhmm... dunno ;o)

> I guess I'll have to protect and watch
> after some CISCO Switches.

Yeah that's it. In fact, you are very lucky if you see one of these
switches and routers in one of the practice missions... most of the
"Informatikpioniere" do the same job as the "Richtstrahlpioniere". And
if you know how to write TCP/IP you know much more than the ones who
should teach you in administrating these network stuff ;o)

But well, maybe I was just at the wrong time at the wrong place ;)

Good luck,
Matthias