Matthias Hertzog <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2004-12-08T19:40]:
> A customer of ours is using an [EMAIL PROTECTED] e-mail address. He's
> connected to Bluewin ADSL and cannot directly drop his outgoing mails
> at mail.mhs.ch since bluewin ist restricting that. [...] Is there any
> other way to get out of this "Zwickmühle" without removing our SPF
> records (or adding mail.bluewin.ch to them)?

How about using RFC 2476 Message Submission (basically just SMTP with
mandatory AUTH on port 587; read the RFC for details).  I'm assuming
Bluewin is only blocking port 25 -- blocking port 587 would be a rather
harmful thing to do, and completely pointless too.

Cheers,
Dan

--
Daniel Roethlisberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GnuPG Key ID 0x804A06B1 (DSA/ElGamal)