Hi folks!

Just FYI:

The Swiss Government will migrate to their new Internet-Core this weekend.

Due some major changes in our infrastructure we expect that our network is
not reachable via Internet from Saturday, 15.1.05, 19h00-21h00.
As well some short interruptions of internet connectivity are possible
between Sa, 21h00 and So,16.1.05, 8h00.

The following prefixes are affected:
131.102.0.0/16
162.23.0.0/16
193.5.216.0/21

After the migration the prefixes above will be originated in our AS33845.

So if you have customer calls why some SwissGov websites are not reachable,
think about this migration.

In the case of any troubles with our change free to contact me:
phone: +41 31 3238705 or via email ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

cheers,
marcel leuenberger