[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
For fun I've created a SwiNOG T-Shirt Shop.

That's quite a nice idea I guess, but I think the boxers and the teddy bear will be more ordered ;)

Yes, it's in german and yes, you can order only white/grey stuff - but it's still fun.

Very yes :)

Side notes:
- I will not make any money with that shop - the margin is set to 0 on all products
- I will therefore also not give any support ;-)

That's the good thing with clothes. They don't crash with a kernel panic, as vegetables.

" The tomatoes that I got from you earlier won't boot "
" My salad is quite laggy "

- Open your own shop or create your own T-Shirts on www.spreadshirt.de if you like

Thanks for the clue !

Cheers,