Unbelievable!  It's that time AGAIN!  So, let us take this opportunity
to recycle this message once again and invite one and all to be a part
of the 2013 Winter SWL Fest on March 1, 2, 2013 at the Doubletree
Guest Suites in fashionable Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania. That's 87
days away as I type this.

As you know, one of the centerpieces of the Fest weekend is our line-
up of informative and entertaining forums.  How do we get them? These
excellent sessions are put together and presented by you and people just
like  you--people with a deep and abiding interest in radio and a
willingness to share what they've experienced, learned and know.

So, how about it?  Have you a topic that you think Fest participants
will find interesting and would like to present?  Tell us about it.

Your role will be to lead a one hour session forum.  That means
preparing about a half-hour presentation that leaves plenty of time
for audience questions and interaction.  It can be anything from a
straight (or comic) lecture (or both) to a multimedia extravaganza.
Your choice!

And as a gesture of appreciation (and perhaps some measure of small
compensation for your efforts), the Fest will comp your registration
fee if your proposal is accepted by the Organizing Committee for
inclusion in the 2013 program.

Make your suggestion/proposal to John Figliozzi at <jfigl...@nycap.rr.com
EVEN IF YOU'VE WRITTEN TO US OVER THE PREVIOUS YEAR ABOUT
AN IDEA YOU HAVE, PLEASE  CONTACT JOHN AGAIN NOW AND
REITERATE THAT INTEREST.  HIS FILING SYSTEM IS  AT LEAST AS BAD
AS HIS MEMORY AND HE JUST RETIRED SO IS LAZIER THAN EVER.)
If you have any questions, we'll be happy to discuss them with you. And even
if you've never led a forum before, don't hesitate...from personal  experience
we've learned that people tend to unfairly and inaccurately minimize their
own abilities in this area.  We know you'll be great...but you have to
let us in on what you're thinking!  We promise a quick turnaround on
your proposal.

Be a part of the 2013 Winter SWL Fest program!

73 and 88
John Figliozzi
Richard Cuff
2013 Winter SWL Fest Co-Chairs