Good morning!

We're finalizing arrangements this week, but we do have our dates &
venue locked in:  We're back at the Doubletree Guest Suites in
Plymouth Meeting, for the weekend of March 2nd - 4th.

To celebrate the 30th year of the Fest, we'll once again extend forums
back to Thursday, with an anticipated start time of 1 PM or
thereabouts.  We'll have the Fest Special hotel rate available
beginning Wednesday evening for those who will be arriving early.

Details to follow regarding what we hope will be a special year for
the Fest, what with our 30th anniversary upon us.

We'll advise as we post updates to the Fest website, but please pass
this information along to your friends who don't subscribe to the
e-mail list.

73 - Richard Cuff & John Figliozzi