Hi Everyone,

Before I put these two antique Zenith radio/phonographs up on Freecycle.com for a friend, I thought I'd offer them here to any SWLfest folks who might be interested.

A very old physician's estate was liquidated and she owned two beautiful Zenith entertainment centers--one shortwave with the Rotor Wavemagnet antenna, and the other mediumwave only--and both have Zenith phonographs. I told my friend who inherited these units to not apply power to them lest the caps explode, so they're ready for reconditioning.

The SWLfest mailing list won't allow large image attachments, but if anyone on the list in the Philly area is seriously interested, I can email you pictures and facilitate your acquiring these units for free.

The present owner is pregnant and due today(!) and needs more room in her small house, so she's looking to find a good home for these classic Zenith radio/phonos. They're much too nice to discard as junk.

Please email me off-list if you're seriously interested in taking both of these units, which appear to have been well cared for.

Thanks much,

-Ed Cummings