I made an oops - my last comment was meant to be forwarded to a couple of
friends to remind them of the broadcast and I replied to the list by
mistake.

Here in NJ I enjoyed a reasonable signal on 9,395 last night. K index is 1
- good. Sunspot no. is 0. Not good. Let's hope.

Great snaps in this thread, by the way. Thomas- are you the photographer?