-------- Original message --------From: david goren <shortwaveol...@mac.com>
Date: 2017-03-10  6:59 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Discussion list for the Winter SWL
Fest <swlfest@hard-core-dx.com> Subject: Re: [Swlfest] [New post] Shortwave
Shindig rebroadcast via WRMI tonight!
A dramatic change in a just few hours here in Brooklyn….for the worse.
As an alternative, it will be streaming at wavefarm.org/listen...

On Mar 10, 2017, at 8:55 PM, Richard Cuff <rdc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Alas, not as good here in Allentown either...
RC

On Friday, March 10, 2017, Mark Phillips <g7...@g7ltt.com> wrote:
What's booming in? All I hear is noise.
OTOH, CRI from Cuba on 9580KHz is crashing in here in Wilmington, DE.
On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 7:31 PM, mickey.delmage <mickey.delm...@gmail.com>