Technically, it's Persian cuisine. Due to western influence, Persia was renamed as Iran in 1935. I'm sure the culinary history of the cuisine at The Persian Grill dates back well before then.

-Ed Cummings

At 09:17 AM 3/16/2017, Ron Hunsicker wrote:

Thanks, Ed.

Iranian, now that's one cuisine that I didn't expect!

Ron

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Restaurant for SWLfest.com list of suggested restaurants
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 21:28:26 -0400
From: Ed Cummings <mailto:bern...@panix.com><bern...@panix.com>
To: Ron Hunsicker <mailto:ronhu...@ptd.net><ronhu...@ptd.net>
CC: Richard Cuff <mailto:rdc...@gmail.com><rdc...@gmail.com>

Hi Ron,

Thanks for offering to compile a list of restaurants near the SWLfest
that 'festers have found to be especially good.

For the past four years, numerous SWLfesters have been dining at the
The Persian Grill in nearby Lafayette Hill (about 12mins drive from
the hotel) to enjoy truly excellent and authentic Iranian cuisine,
drinks, music, and decor.  Without exception, everyone I've been
there with has raved about this place.

Pricing is reasonable for the quality, and making reservations is a
good idea.  When I was there this year Friday night with about ten
other 'festers, our table reserved about one hour in advance was
ready when we arrived.  But while we were there, walk-ins came in and
waited for the better part of an hour to get a table--salivating
while watching us eat.

The Persian Grill
637 Germantown Pike
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
(610)825-2705

Fri-Sat: 11 am - 10 pm
Sun-Thurs: 11 am - 9 pm
<http://www.persiangrillusa.com/>http://www.persiangrillusa.com/

Thanks!

-Ed Cummings

--
Ron Hunsicker
1238 Cleveland Avenue

For more information on the Fest, visit:

http://www.swlfest.com
http://swlfest.blogspot.com