The feedback from the 30th SWL Fest in March was consistently
positive:  People enjoyed having the extra day for forums and fun.

We've decided to keep the 3rd day for 2018 -- so begin making your
plans now.  The 31st (!) Annual Winter SWL Fest will be Thursday,
March 1st through Saturday, March 3rd, at the Doubletree Guest Suites
- Philadelphia West in Plymouth Meeting, PA.

We'll start forums in the early afternoon on Thursday.  Details to
follow in the months ahead!  Registration will begin in the autumn,
though we will probably set up hotel registration before then.

Thanks to all for supporting us in 2017 and all the prior years!

Richard Cuff and John Figliozzi, co-chairs