Hello,

Yes, I have a FT-1DR.

Dan Srebnick mentioned on Facebook: "I'll have DMR @ 433.45 MHz TG9 TS2. We can connect to Brandmeister or DMR+ depending upon what is of interest. I'll also have a D-Star DVAP at 145.67 MHz. It should be up and running Wednesday evening."

It looks like ham digital hotspots are replacing the pirate radio transmitters of past fests. :)

73 Eric