For DMR folks, this repeater system is the one to hit: http://www.wr3irs.com/

Specifically:
DELAWARE VALLEY
c-Bridge Network

Serving the Philadelphia metropolitan area, northern Delaware, and
southern New Jersey on the K4USD c-Bridge, including access to the
NJ-Trbo "TriState" talkgroup:

440.650+ CC1 Philadelphia

http://broadsci.com/wr3irs/delval_cb_tg.html

D-Star folks: https://www.k3pdr.org/

PDRA also has a Fusion machine.

The Phil-Mont Fusion machine was already mentioned. Both local Fusion
machines are WiresX connected and OPEN. Feel free to explore.....

jim fisher
Jedijf
AJ3DI
www.aj3di.com/