If your suitcase arrives intact, that certainly should renew your faith in
humanity. Despite what you have read and even in light of recent events there
ARE still some decent people out there.CRAIG

---------- Original Message ----------
From: The Professor <the.p...@verizon.net>
To: swlfest@hard-core-dx.com
Subject: Re: [Swlfest] My lost suitcase
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 19:36:24 -0500

I got an email this afternoon saying that they "just brought the
suitcase to a local UPS place and had them see if they could box it and
send it ASAP to New York." Which does sound good, but the email didn't
mention if it had actually been shipped from Germany yet. I asked her to
assure me that everything was still intact. Haven't heard back yet. But
I don't feel inclined to send back this suitcase I ended up with
(luckily I only have to send it to Philly and not to Germany) until I
get the tracking number for mine, and then confirm it.