Well, 24 days after the Fest the luggage I intended to bring home that Sunday is now back in my possession. And everything seems to be in there. I can now proudly say that my underwear has been to Finland.

I don't know where it was for three weeks. On a ship? In a Finnish warehouse? The customer service person from the post office I talked to said it might be on a jet picking up packages around the world.

Anyway, a number of you had asked whether I'd heard anything about my bag. The answer was no, until a couple days ago when it popped up in tracking.

A strange episode has come to an end, and in a good way. I won't travel again with this bag, until I "personalize" it a bit.

-michael