The weather reports for Sunday didn’t make me too happy; with snow forecast to
hit western PA and eastern OH around 0900 (earlier in Central Ohio) I
originally planned to leave mid-afternoon Saturday, but when they pushed the
onset of the weather in central Ohio back to around 1100 I decided to stick
around and leave around 0400 Sunday.

Had most of my stuff packed before the banquet, and hit the rack right
afterwards; got up at 0300, showered and hit the road at 0355. 6:40 total drive
time, only one stop at New Stanton (bathroom and fuel break) and I made it to
Columbus just as it started snowing, and home just as the streets in my
neighborhood were starting to get a bit slick.

We got a tad over 1” at my house and naturally, by the next morning the streets
were clean and dry.

So it goes.

Had a great time and nice to see everyone again.

Tom WA8PYR