Thanks to all who got back to me.  The hotel has made the necessary
adjustments in the records so we now have the rooms properly credited
to our group.

If anyone has made a reservation but not using the group rate please
let me know via e-mail if you haven't already done so -- so we can get
proper credit.

Thanks again!

RC