Greetings all!

The 34th Annual Winter SWL Festival will be a two partial day affair that
is scheduled for February 26-27, 2021 (Friday and Saturday). Calendar year
2020 has been a strange one for everybody with the Covid-19 pandemic
disrupting our lives. Therefore, the ability to hold an in person Winter
SWL Festival just isn’t practical for 2021. As a result, a decision has
been made to hold our annual gathering using modern technology, the Zoom
platform. Naturally, we hope to return to an in person event in 2022.

The program is under development but we hope to have some of the regular
forum sessions as well as a few surprises along the way. Further
information will be provided as the schedule develops over the next few
weeks. Please check the NASWA Groups.io  <http://naswa.group.io/>forum, the
SWL Fest event-specific e-mail reflector (this group), or the SWLfest.com
<http://swlfest.com/> website for Winter SWL Festival updates between now
and the event itself.

There will be a modest registration fee of $5.00 primarily to cover the
costs of utilizing the Zoom platform. Everybody needs to register by
February 15, 2021 to participate in this event. Unlike past years, there is
only one way you can register for the event, online via PayPal – see
http://www.swlfest.com for details!

We look forward to seeing you at the 34th Annual Winter SWL Festival on
February 26-27, 2021. There are two things to remember to do. The first is
to register by February 15, 2021 in order to participate. The second is to
follow updates that will become available on the NASWA Group.io
<http://group.io/> and at http://www/swlfest.com <https://www/swlfest.com>
over the coming weeks.

Hope to "see" many familiar faces there (and some new faces, too)!

Richard Cuff / John Figliozzi, co-Festmeisters
Rich D'Angelo, NASWA Executive Director