Dear Festers,

2022 is too far away and I am not holding my breath. Like any professional
hobby group, these chats shud be weekly or bi-weekly, perhaps under the aegis
of NASWA? The regional clubs could also take turns hosting them with global
participation. With virtual meets we have a great opportunity to up our game a
bit :) We lament the demise to shortwave listening, but do little to make it
popular.

Besides the Flea Market, The Hospitality Room is the other thing I have come to
miss in my years of non-attendance. For my last event, the local liquor shop
pitched in with half a keg of Yuengling Lager, courtesy a neighbor who works in
the beverage industry. For some reason, YLL is cheaper in CT than in PA.

Anyways, my company specializes in enabling broadcast quality audio and video
streams, especially for the technologically and socially disadvantaged. So I am
more than happy to help out to anyone to cannot get on to the forums.

I am willing to pay the registration fee for SWLs, who don’t have access to
Paypal or cannot afford to, to do my own bit. The FestMeisters have been
generous in helping me out with registration fees in the past, so it is time I
returned the favor.

Cheers,
Mano