Like the Overcomer Ministry or not, Brother Stair had a lot of airtime on
numerous stations. Adam Lock was WWCR's Program Director during the years I
was the Webmaster. I can't say I approved of Stair's lifestyle or message,
but he was a force to be reckoned with in producing a lot of material for
his following.

I think it is much too soon to foresee the future of the Overcomer
Ministry, but change is inevitable. Some broadcasters will be affected.

Tom
w2xq.com