Looks great John...lokking forward to the 35th Winter Fest.
Dave Palitsch

-----Original Message-----
From: Swlfest <swlfest-boun...@hard-core-dx.com> On Behalf Of John Figliozzi
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 11:40 PM
To: Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest <swlfest@hard-core-dx.com>
Cc: na...@groups.io; odxa yg <o...@groups.io>; w...@groups.io
Subject: [Swlfest] First Draft of Program for the 35th Winter SWL Fest

The initial draft of the program of forums at the “Virtual” 35th Winter SWL
Fest sponsored by NASWA, the North American Shortwave Association and, taking
place on March 4-5, 2022 on the ZOOM platform is now up on swlfest.com website.
 Please be advised that this is just a first draft and, while accurate as of
January 19 is subject to change and modification.  However, we thought it
important to share with potential attendees what we’ve been working on.

Information on how to register also is on the swlfest.com website.

Richard Cuff
John Figliozzi
2022 Winter SWL Fest Co-Organizers
above.

For more information on the Fest, visit:

http://www.swlfest.com
http://swlfest.blogspot.com