Jeff,

What an terrible set of bad circumstances you've experienced in recent years! Not everyone is on Facebook, so would you please post here on the swlfest list the link to the GoFundMe page created by your daughter, so we can help? We'll miss you and your excellent loop antenna talks year, but hope things turn around for you so we can see you next year.

Best wishes,

-Ed Cummings

At 10:23 AM 3/3/2023, Kb3gty wrote:

unfortunately I will not be attending this years zoomfest. I had yet another dissaster in my life my house burnt down on feb. 5th. i lost most of my vintage musical instrument collection (which was both my retirement and my source of income) almost all of my (and Charlyne's) radio gear. Included in that was four new loop antennas that i was planning to bring to the next live fest. If anyone wants more details there are several news broadcasts and news articles attached to my facebook page along with a go fund me page set up by my daughter. I was, of course underinsured (getting insurance on anything vintage is an expensive nightmare), and settling Charlyne's estate and my medical bills wiped me out. I will very much miss "seeing" you all this year' and hope we can get together in person again soon. I hope the fest goes well and everyone has a good time.

Keep on listening
Jef Eichner/kb3gty
Mr. Loop

P.S. My son is now handling my email, untill I can get direct access to it again, but the address is still good. Any one who wants my phone # can email me (my son will respond)

-----Original Message-----
From: Dennis Dura <k2dcd.d...@gmail.com>
To: Discussion list for the Winter SWL Fest <swlfest@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Fri, Mar 3, 2023 12:24 am
Subject: Re: [Swlfest] History of WWV Tonight

Tonight's broadcast is there in the Live category, so can be watched at your leisure. Don't know about the rest of the days Ed.

Dennis

On Fri, Mar 3, 2023, 00:17 Ed <<mailto:bern...@panix.com>bern...@panix.com> wrote: Thanks Dennis. Do you know if these WWV Frequency Celebration lectures March 2-4 are being recorded and archived online?

-Ed