Hi Jesús,

Thanks for your email.  As you know, we've already talked about this offline,
but we bought it online to see what the general consensus is.  With issues like
this in the spec, to correct it would require an updated version with new
version number.

Because the current spec was published a few years ago and the 1.3 spec is
quite mature, it is hard to tell if releasing a new version would help.  With
lots of effort being put into SWORD v2 also, we need to decide about the future
maintenance of the v 1.x spec.

What do people think about this?  Should we publish a new version (1.3.1), or
leave it as it is, and perhaps document somewhere on the swordapp website about
this?

Thanks,

Stuart