From: Lewatle Phaladi [mailto:lewatle.phal...@wits.ac.za]
Sent: 07 June 2012 15:19
To: LEWIS Stuart
Cc: sword-app-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [sword-app-tech] Easydeposit errors

 At the moment I am pausing on attached log in screen , I never created
password for admin log in, where should I create login details, I have saw the
following directives in easydeposit.php file

$config['easydeposit_adminusername'] = 'easydepositadmin';
$config['easydeposit_adminpassword'] = '6da12e83ef06d1d59884a5ca724cbc75';

Can I edit : $config['easydeposit_adminpassword'] = 'mypassword';

Regards,
Lewatle