Hi Surinder,

Have you tried the SWORD v1 implementation in DSpace instead? While it isn't as
fully-featured, it is a little more stable.

Yu can also try submitting to DSpace using SWORD and curl which can help
diagnose problems as you can see the raw HTTP responses.

Thanks,

Stuart

On 11 Jun 2012, at 09:39, "Surinder Kumar" <s...@nic.in<mailto:s...@nic.in>>