Hi,

I'm having issues with submitting large files via SWORD to Dspace. The largest
I have managed to submit thus far is 1GB although this seemed to give errors
with metadata:

2012-07-27 16:30:07,081 - sword2.connection - INFO - Using the Edit-IRI -
Metadata or Metadata + file multipart-related uses a PUT request to the Edit-IRI

I have set the max.upload parameter in the swordv2-server.cfg to 0 (unlimited)
but could something else be affecting the upload?

I'm using the simplezip package, and after some tweaking have enabled the zip64
python extension to allow the script to zip up files larger than 4GB so this
isn't causing a problem.

Any help would be greatfully received.

Thanks

Ian

------------

Ian Wellaway

Senior System Support & Development Officer - Academic Systems (Room 911)
Wednesdays only
&
Technical Developer, Open Exeter - Infrastructure Systems (Room 54) Monday -
Tuesday, Thursday - Friday

Exeter IT
Laver Building
University of Exeter