From: David Kane <davidfk...@gmail.com<mailto:davidfk...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, 10 December 2012 16:53
To:
"sword-app-tech@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:sword-app-tech@lists.sourceforge.net>"

<sword-app-tech@lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:sword-app-tech@lists.sourceforge.net>>
Subject: [sword-app-tech] Sword 2 and EasyDeposit

Hi All,

We are implementing SWORD, and really like Stuart's EasyDeposit toolkit.  Am I
right to think that it is SWORD 1.X compliant?

I say this because there seems to be an EasyDeposit specifically for SWORD 2.X,
here:
https://github.com/swordapp/swordappv2-php-library/

Thanks and all the best,

David.

--
David Kane, MLIS.
Systems Librarian

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.